March Rifle Scopes can be ordered with extra three inch or 75mm (3 inch) long sunshades. These all-metal shades reduce stray light as well as decreasing barrel flare and ghosting off the target.
- 2-DB179-0for 42mm objective models
- 2-DB115-0/-Sfor 52mm objective models (“-S” is for Silver models)
- 2-DB256-0/-Sfor 56mm objective models (“-S” is for Silver models)
Anti reflective device (ARD)
- DB391-B42mm objective models
- DB391-C52mm objective models
- DB391-D56mm objective models
MD Disk help to reduce the amount of light coming into a scope by up to 50%, depending on the conditions. This light reduction increases the scopes depth of field and, prehaps more impotantly for competition shooters, reduces the amount of seen mirage. Using a MD Disk at 60 or 80 power gives you a competitive advantage when the conditions turn bad and lets you see the target better than your competitor.
Weight : 0.25 oz (7.1 g)
- DB062-0for 52mm objective models
- DB269-0for 56mm objective models
The March Flip Caps can be locked in a fully open position.
Having the caps lay flat again the scope body prevents breakage and gives the shooter a better view of the target area from over the scope.
- FC-41for Eyepiece of all models
- FC-33for 24mm objective models
- FC-51for 42mm objective models
- FC-52for 52mm objective models
- FC-64for 56mm objective models
March offers optional Leather Caps that not only protect your valuable new scope but also provides a traditional look to a modern piece of optical art.
- LC-24for 24mm objective models
- LC-42for 42mm objective models
- LC-52for 52mm objective models
- LC-56for 56mm objective models
Depending on where you shoot, the normal illumination switch may be too bright. March offers a Low Illumination Switch that operates at one fifth the intensity of the standard module.
The Six Level Illumination Switch produces six levels of light intensity on the reticle. This feature is useful
for precision shooting in low light or night conditions.
Rotating the knurled dial doubles the intensity with each increasing level.
The rubber switch turns illumination on or off while maintaining the user-selected intensity level.
After one hour, illumination will automatically shut off to save battery life.
To help with fine or rapid focus changes at different distances, March scopes can be upgraded using a 49mm diameter Middle Focus Wheel.
- 2-DB340-0for Fixed power, EP Zoom and non-illuminated models of 5x-32x, 10x-60x
- 2-DB341-0for non-illuminated models of 1x-10x, 2.5x-25x, 5x-50x, 8x-80x, 1x-8x, 3x-24x, 5x-40x
- 2-DB342-0for illuminated models
Shooting at very close ranges often requires very fine adjustment of the focus dial. March has produced a Large Wheel to fit over the Middle Focus wheel to enhance the dial’s ability to focus clearly. A great addition to Air Rifle Field Target and other close range rifle disciplines.
- 2-DB343-0 (3.5inch / 8.89cm)
- 2-DB402-0 (4.5inch / 11.4cm)
March offers two blank dials for shooters to create their own Ballistic Drop Compensator (BDC). These blank BDCs replace the existing elevation knob on your March scope and let you create your own elevation adjustments to suit your load. Make any changes to your load and replace the tape on the dial quickly and easily. The blank dials can also be used for air rifle field events in conjunction with the Large Wheel for added accuracy at short ranges.
- DB392-0for 1x-4.5x, 1x-10x, 2.5x-25x, 1x-8x, 3x-24x, 5x-40x
- DB393-0for 5x-32x, 10x-60x, 5x-50x, 8x-80x
This Windage Dial reverses the standard dial on the scope so that now with this turret left wind is on the left and right wind is on the right, allowing shooters to instinctively cope with quick wind changes.
The Fast Lever helps move the zoom ring quickly and easily without the need to shift or head positions. Ideal for rapid fire disciplines on targets at multiple ranges.
Use the Smart Phone Adapter to take photos through your March Rifle Scope. The adapter can be adjusted to suit most current Smart Phones. Do not use while shooting.
DO NOT SHOOT with the Smart Phone Adapter installed on your March Rifle Scope.
No warranty for any damage to your Smart Phone if the Smart Phone Adapter is used while shooting.